Last Updated : 25-Sep-2017
Issue Number : 0200289501
This product is software for configuring the initial network connection settings for your computer and printer.
Mac OS : 10.6.8
Please note the following restrictions when using this software.
1. The software can detect up to 10 wireless LAN access points by searching for wireless LAN access points.
2. The software cannot detect wireless LAN access points by searching for wireless LAN access points when the wireless LAN access points are using a stealth function.
3. When the printer firmware is being updated, or immediately after the power switch is turned ON or OFF, or when the printer is printing, it is not possible to make configuration settings using this software.
The following instructions show you how to download the compressed files and decompress them.
1. Click the link. The download will start automatically.
2. Files are saved on your computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
4. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
5. Double click [Canon MF/LBP Network Setup Tool.app], and then follow the instructions on the screen.
- File name : Mac_NWST_V231_00.dmg
- File version : V2.31
- File language : German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese
- File size : 9,963KB
Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd. makes no guarantees of any kind with regard to any programs, files, drivers or any other materials contained on or downloaded from this, or any other, Canon software site. All such programs, files, drivers and other materials are supplied "as is". Canon disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd. shall not be held liable for errors contained herein, or lost profits, lost opportunities consequential or incidentals damages incurred as a result of acting on information, or the operations of any software, included in this software site.
Export restriction: You agree not to send or bring the Software or its documentation out of the country where you originally obtained it to other countries without any required authorization of the applicable governments. You agree to comply with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of the country(ies) involved, as well as with the U.S. Export Administration Regulations ("EAR"), and not to export or re-export, directly or indirectly, the Software in violation of such laws, restrictions and regulations, or without all necessary approvals.